Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Song of the Day. Austin.

Title: Austin
Artist: Blake Shelton
Album: Blake Shelton

I still remember the first time I heard this song.
It was a weekday and I had just finished a strenuous dance company rehearsal.
I was in the parking lot getting ready to head home when this song started playing on the radio.
It caught my attention at once.
I was sucked into the story and moving with the melody instantly.

I tried to find the song when I got home but my attempt was a failure.
Every now and then I would try again but with no success.
A year later I was working at a day care, it was nap time and one of my fellow teacher's iPod was playing and this song came on again.
I got super excited and soaked in the song for the second time.

It wasn't until about another year later that I found this mystery song.
I was watching season 2 of the voice on the internet when I realized I didn't know that much about Blake Shelton.
I looked up his biography and discography and discovered that Austin was one of his hits back in
2001.

I love this song and I'm very happy to share it with you.
It will pull at your heart strings and guide you along the path of a longing love story with it's interesting twist of a love message left on an answering machine.
If for no other reason watch this video JUST to check out his mullet!

CLICK HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment