Thursday, December 8, 2011

Summer of '09

Didn't change my life, but it made a difference.
My sister and I wanted to spice up our summer but we didn't know how.
We got online and looked up fun ideas.
The decision was made; we would go to a concert.
Secondhand Serenade was coming to town and we could afford them.
I knew a couple of their popular songs but I wasn't a die-hard fan or anything.
It was an outdoor concert {little did I know outdoor concerts would soon become my favorite}.
The band Parachute opened for them, I didn't know them at the time but I am currently a die-hard fan for them, check them out!!
This concert was the first of many for me and would lead me to my passion:
Concerts.
More than that:
Country music.
Thus began my love affair.

This picture was taken at a Secondhand Serenade concert Summer of 2010 with a band member from Runner Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment